CLASS PAYMENT and REFUND POLICY
Covid-19 class policies and procedures
1. Masks are required for all participants for in-person classes.
2. Some classes will be available online for homebound students.
3. Class sizes will be limited to ease social distancing requirements.
4. Class participants will wash hands according to CDC protocols when entering the workspace.
5. CDC posters on Covid-19 protocols are posted at Lander Art Center, as per Wyoming Department of Heath recommendations.
6. Social distancing markers are in place in both the LAC in all workspaces. They are marked at 6 feet apart, students will use these markers when working in classes.
7. Hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, and a limited number of disposable masks are available to students for use during classes.
8. Classroom space will be disinfected before and after meetings using EPA approved cleaners, as per WDH recommendations.
9. Current CDC, WDH, and protocols put in place by the Governor of Wyoming will be followed to the best of our ability. In the event that Covid-19 guidelines change and we have to cancel classes, all students will be notified and given a full refund in a timely matter. Please watch our website and emails for updates regarding Covid-19 polices.
**Further questions or recommendations for Covid-19 protocols in our classes can be directed to our education coordinator, Chrissy Pruett at education@landerartcenter or (307)-332-5772